Come one, come all to the 9th European Lotteries Congress
The 9th European Lotteries Congress is an event the entire lottery sector has been waiting for since 2015. The event that will be held on 5-8 June 2017 in Krakow, Poland, will revolve around new challenges coming up with 2017 and beyond, important to all key sector players from Europe and all over the world.
- Make the most of new opportunities offered by modern information technology, media and social media
- Latest ways to reach new consumers
- The future of traditional products and services in the lottery sector within the next 1, 3 or 5 years
- Be ready to take New Directions in the lottery sector!
On behalf of the host Totalizator Sportowy and the EL, we would like you all to join us in the beautiful city of Krakow for the 9th European Lotteries Congress.
Hosted by EL Member Hrvaska Lutrija, this year’s successful seminar...Read more
For EL lottery members only, the awards are another key initiative led...Read more
The Induction Module, aimed at new entrants in the lottery world (up t...Read more
- Tirer le meilleur parti des nouvelles opportunités offertes par les technologies modernes de l’information, les médias et les réseaux sociaux
- Les dernières méthodes pour atteindre de nouveaux consommateurs
- L’avenir des produits et des services traditionnels dans le secteur de la loterie au cours des 1, 3 ou 5 ans à venir
- Soyez prêt à prendre de nouvelles directions dans le secteur de la loterie !
- Cómo aprovechar al máximo las nuevas oportunidades que ofrece la tecnología de la información, los medios de comunicación y las redes sociales actuales
- Los métodos más recientes para llegar a nuevos consumidores
- El futuro de los productos y servicios tradicionales en el sector de la lotería en los próximos 1, 3 y 5 años
- ¡Prepárense para tomar nuevos rumbos en el sector de la lotería!
- Nutzen Sie neue Möglichkeiten der modernen Informationstechnologie, Medien und Social Media
- Neueste Wege, um neue Verbraucher zu erreichen
- Die Zukunft der traditionellen Produkte und Dienstleistungen im Lotteriebereich innerhalb der nächsten 1, 3 oder 5 Jahre
- Seien Sie bereit, neue Richtungen im Lotteriebereich zu gehen!
Hansjörg Höltkemeier re-elected as EL President for the period 2019-2021 Re-elected EL President Hansjörg Höltkemeier (right) said, ‘‘We have had three fantastic days at the special 10th edi......Read more
Looking back at a successful 2018, EL has presented its first ever Annual Report. The Annual Report provides an overview of activities from the past year, which would not have been achieved without the ongoing support of EL members. By continuing to provide best practices, content and enthusiasm, they pave the way for the work of the Association....Read more
Peter Simoner, CEO of Loteria Kombetare received his Commitment certificate from EL President Hansjörg Höltkemeier Benefits of the Commitment Level Loteria Kombëtare in Albania was the first-eve......Read more
European Standard on reporting in support of online gambling supervision notes considerable progress
On 12 and 13 September the CEN Working Group drafting the Standard held its two-day meeting in Brussels. The Standard is expected to be put for public comment and a vote by the end of November 2019....Read more
At the fourth European Commission Sport Unit Breakfast EL was invited to present how lotteries are supporting and using sport. EL President Hansjörg Höltkemeier highlighted the importance of promoting the values of sport and the sustainable financing from national lotteries....Read more
From left to right: Kerstin Kosanke, Managing Director, Lotto Brandenburg, Alexandru-Mircea Croitoru, General Manager, Loteria Romania, Bekir Yunus Uçar, General Director, Turkish National Lottery Administration & Gábor Czepek, CEO, Hungarian National Lottery...Read more
Brett Henning Brett Henning, Co-founder and Director at Sortition Foundation analysed the results of the elections, looking closely at the rise in European populism. In the past months and years,......Read more
IGT recently released its 12th annual IGT Sustainability Report, “Ahead of the Game,” an externally audited document that validates IGT’s sustainability activities and data. The report highligh......Read more
The global lottery industry faces new challenges from changing consumer and retail behaviours. Along with regulations and policy decisions, these changes place competitive and margin pressure on lotte......Read more
The Black Swan with keynote speaker: Mr. Nassim Nicholas Taleb International bestselling author Nassim Nicholas Taleb focused his keynote presentation on the Black Swan, his book which looks at th......Read more
As it was stated during the 10th EL Congress in the CEO Panel discussion by Maria Stergiou, Group Chief Sales and Operations Officer of INTRALOT, all the above technological trends are creating sever......Read more
The Convention entered into force thanks to its ratification by Italy, Moldova, Norway, Portugal, Switzerland and Ukraine. Another 32 countries, including Australia, have also signed it. Within 12 mon......Read more
Kerstin Kosanke, Managing Director of Land Brandenburg Lotto GmbH After finishing her law studies in Potsdam, Ms. Kosanke worked for 15 years as an independent lawyer with a focus on tax law and man......Read more
Honoured in his new role Alexandru-Mircea Croitoru as General Manager, he will continue to work on the implementation of projects that will drive the development of the lottery. The Romanian Lottery is one of the oldest institutions in the country, established in 1906 in order to improve the health system, especially in rural areas....Read more
Gábor Czepek, CEO, Hungarian National Lottery Szerencsejáték Zrt. is one of Hungary’s largest, dynamically developing state-owned enterprises: What were the most pressing tasks in this initial......Read more
Following a career in journalism, Bekir Yunus Uçar spent over 20 years in public service. He worked in several roles at Türk Telekom before joining the Turkish National Lottery Administration. He was appointed General Director by the Minister of Treasury and Finance....Read more
Hansjörg Höltkemeier, EL President & Jannie Haek, CEO of the National Lottery Belgium open the Trade Show at the 10th EL Congress in Antwerp ‘‘The Success of Chance’’ was the theme for......Read more