Aurora™ OnePlace: The One Place for All Your Sales Force Needs
With IGT’s acquisition of Hudson Alley Software, Aurora OnePlace – the leading sales force automation solution in the industry – has joined IGT’s synchronized suite of complementary products that leverage consistent insight and analytics across all lottery stakeholders to drive sales. OnePlace, along with Aurora’s Retailer Wizard, Retailer Manager, Performance Intel, and OrderStar, all combine to deliver proven, actionable content based on IGT’s unrivaled experience managing lotteries, retailer networks, and lottery sales forces in multiple jurisdictions worldwide. They share the same set of services and the same information to provide IGT customers unprecedented integration; for instance, a retailer will see the same alerts in Retailer Wizard as field sales reps see in OnePlace and inside reps see in OrderStar for that location.
Of course, OnePlace easily integrates with other IGT and third-party applications as well, allowing OnePlace users to benefit from IGT’s vast resources, including its training organization, teams of analysts, and insights from its lottery operator and sales force management experience in jurisdictions around the world.
Lotteries buy sales force automation solutions for results, and IGT’s OnePlace mobile app and website deliver the results lotteries need to grow sales at retail and to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Visualized, up-to-the-minute reporting puts insights and compelling data into the hands of sales reps, enabling them to coach
- Actionable alerts notify reps immediately of potential revenue-draining situations and opportunities for
- Routing tools provide optimized time
- Prospecting module supports active tracking and monitoring of retail recruitment
With a major new release in Fall 2016, OnePlace introduces brand-new iOS and Windows 10 apps and contains more essential tools and features to drive best practices and provide invaluable information, including instant ticket inventory, sales goals, retailer goals, and retailer profiles.
How OnePlace Helps Drive Sales
1. Quickly identifies problems and opportunities.
Powerful but simple, OnePlace displays information in a way that makes it immediately actionable. For example, with a quick glance, sales reps or sales managers will know how a retailer’s sales are trending within each game category, enabling them to react appropriately and instantly
2. Shifts sales reps from defense to
Sales reps who use OnePlace walk into each sales visit with a mission, knowing exactly what they want to accomplish. This allows them to use the limited time allotted for conversations with store managers and owners efficiently, to the benefit of both reps and retailers.
3. Optimizes Instant Ticket product portfolio by retailer.
OnePlace empowers sales reps and management to maximize sales in each retail location with a variety of tools and features. New game penetration is increased by proactively alerting reps and management when retailers have not activated a new game in the first week after launch. Sell-in of best-selling games is easier, as OnePlace lists best-selling games by price point, allowing sales reps to quickly ensure that top performers are carried and on display. Removal of slow-selling games is expedited as OnePlace alerts sales reps of stale inventory in retailer locations and provides recommendations on which games are not performing well. Finally, OnePlace’s Space-to-Sales Screen takes the guesswork out of achieving a more profitable display by graphically presenting an analysis of each retailer’s instant game assortment and making recommendations for adjusting the price-point mix or adding facings of better-selling or higher-price-point games.
4. Uses winner awareness to drive
It’s no secret that customers like to play in “lucky stores.” OnePlace provides abundant winner awareness information, by territory and by location, so reps can help retailers spread the news.
5. Sparks friendly competition by focusing on areas of
OnePlace can compare an individual retailer’s sales by product line within its territory, region, state, zip code, and business type. This powerful dynamic provides actionable data to show where the retailer can improve and gives the retailer incentive to outperform the competition.
6. Tracks what is happening – and not happening – at retail.
OnePlace pioneered the use of checkboxes to document each retailer visit. This simple step provides quantitative and qualitative information about each visit and offers the added benefit of providing powerful reporting capabilities to track initiatives, such as selling-in of special dispensers or increasing facings at retail. It even allows reps to take photographs and add them to their visit history, which managers can view instantly.
7. Increases field time and maximizes productivity.
Because OnePlace proactively provides information on sales, earnings, credits, adjustments, settlements, pack statuses, and more, it can dramatically reduce the hours reps spend in the office or on the phone with headquarters and allow them to spend more quality time with retailers.
Eye Towards the Future
Adam Perlow, former CEO of Hudson Alley Software, has joined IGT as Vice President, Sales Force Automation Solutions, to insure a seamless transition, with no interruption to the service Hudson Alley customers have come to expect. OnePlace will continue on its established path of evolution inspired by new technology, new ideas, and feedback from IGT and OnePlace lottery partners.
In the future, OnePlace customers will benefit from even more enhancements based on the goals and desires of lotteries and IGT’s experience and insights. Among the exciting new features coming to OnePlace are sales rep and retailer incentive management modules; instant ticket ordering; real-time, terminal-free pack returns; and other pack functions. New training programs (both classroom and in-the-field coaching) will increase the effectiveness of OnePlace to drive sales. These will include training on and implementation of the PERFECT Sales Process, a systematic, repeatable, and measurable way to sell that turns the oft-perceived “art of selling” into more of a “selling science” and ensures that customer interactions are standardized across the sales organization. And to help optimize lottery sales processes, IGT will offer a consulting service that includes evaluation of current practices and a plan to enhance them.
This content is offered by IGT. For more information on Aurora OnePlace, visit IGT.com
- Grâce à des rapports visuels et actualisés, les représentants des ventes disposent d’informations et de données convaincantes, ce qui leur permet de former des détaillants.
- Les alertes interactives avertissent immédiatement les représentants des éventuelles situations d’écoulement des recettes et des possibilités de croissance.
- Les outils de routage offrent une gestion optimisée du temps.
- Le module Prospection permet un contrôle et un suivi actifs des activités de recrutement des détaillants.
- El sistema de informes, visual y actualizado al momento, pone la información y datos relevantes al alcance de los representantes de ventas, permitiéndoles formar a los vendedores minoristas.
- Las alertas accionables notifican de inmediato a los representantes si se producen situaciones potenciales de pérdida de ingresos u oportunidades de crecimiento.
- Las herramientas de planificación de ruta permiten optimizar la gestión del tiempo.
- El módulo de prospección ayuda al seguimiento y monitorización activos de las actividades de contratación de puntos de venta.
- Die visualisierte, minutengenaue Berichterstattung bietet Vertriebsmitarbeitern Einblicke und überzeugende Daten, so dass sie Einzelhändler beraten können.
- Umsetzbare Benachrichtigungen setzen Mitarbeiter unmittelbar über potenziell umsatzschädigende Situationen und Wachstumschancen in Kenntnis.
- Routing-Tools sorgen für ein optimiertes Zeitmanagement.
- Ein Mitarbeitergewinnungs-Modul unterstützt das aktive Tracking und die Überwachung aller Rekrutierungsaktivitäten im Einzelhandel.
All over the world, more and more companies are integrating sustainable standards and policies in order to carry out their business in a way that will better manage their risks, anticipate consumer......Read more
The report is a result of a Call for Tender (No 641/PP/GRO/IMA/17/1131/9610) for a Study to “ascertain which enforcement tools EU/EEA Member States use, how effective they are and how the regulato......Read more
Possible solutions to the tax challenges of digitalisation In March 2018, the European Commission proposed new rules to ensure that digital business activities are taxed in a fair way in the EU. Gi......Read more
The ELCU – EXECUTIVE will be held over 1 ½ days and is designed for professional staff from Lottery Operators, Suppliers and Regulators who have sufficient experience to actively and usefully parti......Read more
Martin ADAMS, CEO of Codec.ai, Marketing & Innovation Advisor, UK The issue? The issue is audiences are fractured and fragmented, it’s so easy to fail to engage with audiences in culture and......Read more
Ribbens outlined what he believed we needed to challenge, in order to move into the digital age that is ever growing in the current climate. His first point was amending our way of thinking – we n......Read more
Zoe CAIRNS, CEO at ZC Social Media, International Social Media Speaker, Trainer & Consultant, UK Speaking at the EL/WLA Marketing seminar, Zoe Cairns addressed just what’s hot in today’s soc......Read more
David Caygill, Managing Director Innovation Division, Iris Worldwide, UK His first point, experience is everything, underpins every brand. In the days where technology is at the forefront of convers......Read more
Particular themes stood out consistently among the seminar. Certain trends were obvious, trends all of us should be doing all we can to immerse ourselves in this year to stay with the current cultur......Read more